5G cell networks create a whole new wave of distributed and edge computing.
I am a gambler. I decided to go in with Company E in the first wave.
The drawing of a 'Pipeline Wave' started with Billabong as a commission for their 2009 Pipeline Masters campaign. My 'Pipeline Wave' drawing later became the start of my 'Waterworks Collection' for gallery prints.
Cloud computing is the third wave of the digital revolution.
For over a decade, the top 1% of income earners have seen their pay skyrocket, riding a wave of lobbyist-sponsored financial de-regulation. For the remaining 99%, wages have stagnated, and employment has fallen off a cliff.
I have specific playlists for arrivals in different cities. Tokyo skews new wave, Paris more jazz, and New York is Top 40.
We grew up near a cinematheque in Cleveland, so we were very influenced by international cinema, the French New Wave, Italian neo-realists.
My mother and stepfather were documentary filmmakers and, of course, had a very healthy Scandinavian mentality. When it came to cinema, my mother was very obsessed with the French New Wave. That was her generation.
Ingenious prisoners have successfully claimed a range of novel entitlements, from fertility treatment to a right to keep twigs in their cells to wave as wands in pagan rituals.
Do not wave stick when trying to catch dog.
We must be particularly careful when we enact policies in response to a specific crime, a specific type of crime, or crime wave simply by increasing punishments.
I was a candidate in 1991. There was virtually a wave for Ram Mandir. In 1989 also, there was a wave - anti-Congress wave.
I am depressed rather at the wave of brutality sweeping over the country.
I refuse to be held responsible for bringing back a wave of pasty-faced people into the world.
I look at light as a material. It is physical. It is photons. Yes, it exhibits wave behavior, but it is a thing.
I beg you I no magician. I can't just wave a magic wand.
When you become president, they don't give you a magic wand that you wave. You have to get legislation passed. You have to get agencies to run programs.
If I could wave a magic wand, I'd break up the banking system.
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?
I'm a New Wave baby, so I got very stimulated by foreign film.
The French repulsed wave after wave of frontal attacks at Dien Bien Phu. The 1968 Tet offensive against the U.S. was a military disaster that effectively destroyed the Viet Cong. But Giap persisted and prevailed.
In 2008, 'Surfer's Journal' published 'The Next Wave' image with an article.
I joined the Army and was sent to the MIT radiation laboratory after a few months of introduction to electromagnetic wave theory in a special course, given for Army personnel at the University of Chicago.
I do basically what a conductor does with a baton, except I also play along with the orchestra. So I have to juggle the roles of playing the concertmaster; sometimes I drop the violin and wave my arms.
There has not been a conscious view of re-energising manufacturing. So, in some form, someone has to wave the Union Jack in the area of manufacturing.
I didn't jump onto anyone else's coattail and ride their wave.
The wave of evil washes all our institutions alike.
The aliens of 'The 5th Wave' are not the aliens we've imagined. Not the aliens we'd like to attack us.
Wind is a floating wave of air, whose undulation continually varies.
Neither can the wave that has passed by be recalled, nor the hour which has passed return again.
বন্ধুদের সাথে শেয়ার করুন