Step 1: Add A Second Email Address
- In your Primary (the one you want to send and receive all of your mail from) Gmail account click Settings at the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Click the Accounts tag.
- Select Reply from the same address the message was sent to under When I receive a message sent to one of my addresses:
- Click Add another email address. A window will pop up.
- Fill in the correct information for your secondary email account and click Next Step.
- Click Send Verification. Close the pop-up window.
- Switch to the Secondary email account and click the verification link in the email sent from Gmail.
Step 2: Forward Incoming Mail
- Still in your Secondary email account, click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab found under Settings at the top right corner of the screen.
- Type your Primary email address in the Forward a copy of incoming mail to box.
- Then pick an option from the drop-down list:
- keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox
- archive Gmail’s copy
- delete Gmail’s copy
- Click Save Changes.